Hello,

I got some problems when I'm trying to run languagetool on my own machine.
I'm not sure to know how to fix this:

I got Openjdk:

$ java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_45-internal"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_45-internal-b14)

This is what I get when I'm trying to send some requests through Texstudio
to my server.

$ java -cp languagetool-server.jar org.languagetool.server.HTTPServer
--port 8081
WARNING: running in HTTP mode, consider using SSL by running
org.languagetool.server.HTTPSServer instead
Setting up thread pool with 10 threads
Starting LanguageTool 3.0 (build date: 2015-06-29 09:24) server on
http://localhost:8081...
Server started
2015-09-24 14:47:19 An error has occurred. Stacktrace follows:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)

Do you have any clue on how to fix this?

Best regards

–
LEONE Rémy
PhD student CIFRE :: Thales TAI/Telecom Paris Tech
http://www.sieben.fr/