On 22 October 2015 at 11:21, Jaume Ortolà i Font <jaumeort...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Good job!
>
> I have tested it and I found some strange behavior when trying to replace
> errors with suggestions.
>
> - When the error is the first word of the text, the replacement is not
> done. Nothing happens.
> - In a text area, when the text has more than one newline, and I try to
> make a replacement, there is an error: "Sorry, LanguageTool extension could
> not find error context in text:...".
> - In Gmail, writing a new message (this one for example), when I make a
> replacement, all the newline characters of the text disappear.

Same here.

Plus, the extension is not configurable, so you're forced to the default
behaviour, which for Spanish is not optimal given the amount of false spell
check errors because of the lack of dictionary words -- and you cannot add
them to your local dictionary.

However I think it is a great addition to the suite and it will improve the
usability and popularity of LT. As Jaume pointed, great job!

Regards,
Juan