Hi,

I've found very strange results in the web interface of languagetool.org.

The server running for languagetool.org seems to be updated daily. It
founds an error in a sentence with a rule I wrote yesterday (in Catalan):

- Per què sigui així.

But the "rule implementation" is not available when I click on this option.

On the other hand, it founds an error here:

- El primer elapé del grup.

But this is precisely an example of correct sentence shown in "rule
implementation"!

More strangely, the same sentence in this API call gives no error at all:
https://languagetool.org:8081/?language=ca&text=El%20primer%20elap%C3%A9%20del%20grup
.

Are there different versions of the server running? Or are they running
different versions of the Catalan dictionary? The confusing results (with
these words: macroprocés/macroprocès, elapé/elapè) suggest that there is
some old version of the dictionary in use.

The results seem correct in the API, but not in the web editor.

Regards,
Jaume Ortolà