Hi,

For some time now I have been using the results of LT analysis to make
corrections in the Catalan Wikipedia. I have done almost a million edits.
There are very different types of edits. Some are just typos fixed with
simple “search and replace”, and others are LT rules that need more or less
supervision. With the help of some scripts, the LT results are filtered and
sorted so that the supervision can be done in the fastest way possible, and
the page edits in Wikipedia are done by a bot account.

Now I want to test if my approach is usable in other languages (although I
guess that other Wikipedias don't need so many corrections as the Catalan
one). I have made some tests in Spanish [1] and so far it works fine. I'd
like to make some tests in other languages, and I need you to suggest some
LT rules in your language. These rules should (as much as possible):
- be not just “search and replace” rules
- be frequent errors in Wikipedia
- have few false alarms

I will generate a text file like this[2], which is what I use for
supervising the LT results.

I'm not going to apply the corrections to the Wikipedia. This is for
demonstration purposes only. To make the edits, someone with an authorized
bot account in the relevant Wikipedia will be needed.

Regards,
Jaume Ortolà

[1] https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuario:Langtoolbot
[2]