Hi subscribers,

This is your list administrator speaking :-) As you may know, my site &
mailinglist is made possible by my company PowerDNS. We are about to release
our nameserver to Freshmeat and make a lot of noise about it, but before
doing so, we need more testers to make sure we're not releasing stuff that
is too broken.

So if nameserving interests you, and you have some time to spare, please
go to http://pdns.powerdns.com, read the license, look at the documentation
(http://pdns.powerdns.com/doc), and test it out.

Please be aware that this is not 'open source' yet. If that upsets you,
please accept my apologies.

If you decide to go ahead with testing, you can send your experiences
directly to me. Please do not send them to the list.

Thanks for your time. I promise I won't ever do this again.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services