Hi,
Thank u for giving me the advice.

> Scottin wrote:
> >     Suppose I have two IPv6 flows, one's flowlabel is 0 ,the other's is
> > not 0 . Can I make a filter which filte with the flowlabel?
>
> Something like this ought to work (completely untested, of course):
>
> tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ipv6 prio 1 u32 \
>   match u32 0x0 0xfffff at 0 classid 1:1

I think it could  work.But if  I do match on IPv6 Flowlabel ,I think it should be :

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ipv6 prio 1 u32 \
match u32 0x0 0x000fffff at 0 classid 1:1

for the IPv6 header's first 4 bits is the Version field and following 8 bit is the TC
field.

What is tcng? I haven't heard about it.