i want to mark the pachets generated localy, and route them differently

so the logic in me was to mark in mangle in PREROUTING, beacouse it's
PRE, don't work.

someone tell me to try in OUTPUT in mangle, did it and works

so iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -p udp --dport 50000:51000 -j MARK
--set-to 0x1

ip rule add fwmark 0x1 table 230
ip route add default via 194... table 230

why it works

so i undestand that OUTPUT is before ROUTING, so the order is:

gen local -> OUTPUT(mangle) -> routing -> wire

does anybody have the hole packet path, a grafic, with: mangle, nat,
filter, routing, tc, tunel, for local generated pachetd and for
FORWARDed pachets???