Hi Alex !!
I use esfq with src ip hash type in htb for www and ftp traffic.
All working fine !!
src ip hash type work almost such as WRR - if user
open many connections esfq give to all his connections
same priority such as user with little number of connections, yes !!

I use esfq with many other patches, all work and compile fine !
list of patches :
from patch-o-matic (iptables-1.2.7-20020527)
arptables,netfilter-arp,REJECT-dont_fragment,ulog-module-unload,
0-newnat13,conntrack,dscp,DCSP,ownercmd,pkttype,iplimit,ipv4options,
mport,NETMAP,nth,psd,quota,random,realm,SAME,time,TTL,CONNMARK,h323-conntrack-nat,
helper,IMQ,pptp-conntrack-nat,recent,string,tcp-window-tracking
also
htb-3.6,IMQ , patch for pfifo_fast from Patrick McHardy and esfq of course !
Now I start test it (for a long time) at our internet gw with 64kbit DSL and 1,5 mbit
DVB (one
direction)
Thanks for great work Alex !!
I have fun !! :)