From: devik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 September 2002 10:25
To: Michael O'Shea
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [LARTC] HTB and per-connection bandwidth allocation

Ahh yes .. so that maximum N is fixed in this way ? Hmmm
and you then need way to map active connection to free
class in HTB for example. It will not be simple because
you can't say when conversation ends (safely). So that you
will end with all classes busy.

You would have to write it yourself probably - extend iptables
connection tracking to maintain table of classids and select
classid for new connection and return it when conn is deleted.
Then simply copy this number to fwmark ...

If you really need this and can't write it you could ask
in lartc list whether someone is willing to write it (for
fun or for money).
devik