Thanx, I managed it to get the basic script working but the result IS NOT
satisfactory. What is happening is this:-

When any user (ex 192.168.0.4 in my script) starts to download a file
(Download1) after a while it settles down to the alloted bandwidth 32kbps.
If he puts another download (Download 2) after a while  it occupies
approximately half of the total bandwidht alloted to 192.168.0.4.  So far so
good.....
NOW, when the user(192.168.0.4) cancels any one of the downloads (Say
download 1) the other download (download 2) takes a very long time to grow
up to the total alloted bandwidth i.e 32kbps.

Why is that happening?
I can't figure it out. Could SFQ Help?

Script :
/sbin/tc qdisc add root dev eth1 handle 1:0 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit avpkt 1000
/sbin/tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit rate
256Kbit allot 1514 bounded
/sbin/tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:2 cbq bandwidth 256Kbit
rate 32Kbit allot 1514 bounded
/sbin/tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip src
192.168.0.4 flowid 1:2
/sbin/tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
192.168.0.4 flowid 1:2

Thanx in advance

PS: Yes, I want each individual user to get 32kbps