On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 at 01:58:53, Brad Davidson wrote:

> I'm looking at the code in htb_dump, which appears to be what's called to get
> statistics information by the tc application. It looks to me like if you have
> debug enabled, as part of the stats collecting routine, it calls htb_debug_dump
> regardless of whether or not there's anything wrong with your setup.
> If you want to take a look at what I'm talking about, check out line 1211 of
> sch_htb.c

BTW I just commented out the line in question and recompiled the module. It no
longer floods the logs. As far as I can tell, there's no good reason for it to
do that. It doesn't even check the requested debug levels, or do it of
somtehing's wrong. Every time stats info is polled, you get debug info whether
you wanted it or not.

Anybody else confirm this going on? Or am I just crazy?