Hi all,

I have a network configuration where a router must forward traffic to the same destination (that is, all the packets have the same destination IP address) through different output iterfaces.

Each flow has a weight and flows of different weight must be routed through a different interface. I have to distribute bandwidth (in other words, the bandwidth of the final link to destination, where all the flows rejoin each other) according to the weight.

Is that possible? How?

Unfortunely, I cannot do this shaping at the last router, where only one output interface is needed and everything would have been easier.
Thank you.

Simone.