Vadiraj,

 :    I need information on source-based-routing in detail. Please
 : help in getting this to me as soon as possible.

Do you mean policy-based routing, or do you *really* mean source-based
routing?

If you mean policy-based routing, there are a number of resources you will
find helpful:

  - http://www.policyrouting.org/PolicyRoutingBook/TOC.html
    This is Matthew Marsh's book on policy routing.
  - http://linux-ip.net/html/ch-routing.html
    This is a chapter in my book on Linux and the IP layer.

For reference, you will find Alexey Kuznetsov'z iproute2 command reference
(ip-cref) the most valuable resource:

  - http://linux-ip.net/gl/ip-cref/
    which also comes with the iproute2 package

Good luck,

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]