Hello everyone,

I wanted to make some statistics about the use of TC in the beginning of
september. For that i asked you 4 questions. Some of you did answer. I told
you i would send the result and i Felt asleep. Yet I am awake back and I
send it.

First, I really thank those who answered my questions. Your contribution is
very usefull for me. So once more: THANK YOU !

Here are the results:

 - what type of qdisc you use
        HTB             12      43%
        CBQ             6       21%
        SFQ             4       16%
        PRIO            2       8%
        RED             1       3%
        GRED            1       3%
        DSMARK  1       3%
        TBF             1       3%
        TOTAL           28

 - if it is only for tests or for a "real" use (what use)
        Production      12      60%
        Tests           5       25%
        Domestique      3       15%
        TOTAL           20

 - how much qos box do you use
     1 - 4 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 9 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 10
        Between 1 and 10 PCs ; average 3

 - do you use anything else (Cisco, Unix ...)
        Uniquement Linux                11      61%
        FreeBSD + ALTQ          2       11%
        Cisco                           2       11%
        Cisco (nothing serious) 3       17%
        TOTAL                           18

Sorry for the time it took to come back and thank you for being patient.

Emmanuel

    • ... Stef Coene
  • ... Randolph Carter
  • ... Senthil Nathan V