To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:33 AM
Subject: [LARTC] IMQ Runtime error

hi all, i have applied all patches and compiled the kernel
(2.4.21), iptables
(1.2.9) and iproute2 (2.4.7-now-ss020116) however when i run '"'modprobe

imq

numdevs=1'"', the system returns - imq.o: init_module: Device or resource

busy

the transcript is below -

[EMAIL PROTECTED] project]# modprobe imq numdevs=1
/lib/modules/2.4.21-BW/kernel/drivers/net/imq.o: init_module: Device or

resource

busy
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,

including

invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
     You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.21-BW/kernel/drivers/net/imq.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.21-BW/kernel/drivers/net/imq.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.21-BW/kernel/drivers/net/imq.o: insmod imq failed

what could be wrong? thanks all,
bye
joseph