Hi All,

Have a quick question, I have been looking / trying for some time now to figure out away to do Per-Packet Load sharing.  What I have is two 10Mbps Connection between two buildings, I want to configure the router on each side to load share on a per-packet basis.  Currently I can do this with some Cisco routers, and simply enable load share per packet on the interfaces.  Is there a way to do this with Linux somehow?  I have tried all kinds of patches, etc that I have found but with no success.

I may also want to use this across other types of interfaces like multiple ppp links (no multilink, just two ppp links) so I guess I need it to be based on the routing, not on a bonded interface, like it does with TEQL, etc.

Thanks in advance.

--

Tom Williams