Hello All,

We are moving all our servers to a colo facility and need a solution for firewall / QoS that can handle multiple subnets of IPs routed to it. We expect to ramp up to a high volume of traffic as we migrate our users to Citrix. Unfortunately, the higher-ups are not willing to go with an 'unsupported' product even though I can demonstrate failover, etc. So, I figure there may be some companies offering a linux-based solution with support. Hardware based is preferable... Basically, they want something that if it fails, they can call up somebody on the phone and get it figured out. We need redundancy of the products as well. I'm thinking a firewall / bridge config using spanning tree for failover.

Any suggestions (simply URLs to sites even) are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
-Ron