Hello!

I recently noticed that the default class of my htb setup gets too much
traffic (the setup otherwise runs fine for about 2 years now). Therefore I
tried to track this traffic down and attached filter rules to the end of my
filter chain which would IMHO match all the traffic which could possibly
occur. The most general I could come up with is:

tc filter add dev eth2 pref 300 protocol all parent 1: u32 match ip dst
0.0.0.0/0 flowid 1:5000

And still - the default class gets allmost the same amount of traffic as
before (except for a few bps which seemed to slip through all my other
filters based on src/dst ip but got matched by the filter above).

Is there anything I'm missing? (probably :o)
Can anyone tell me why the above filter does not match _all_ my traffic not
matched by my other (lower pref) filters and why the default class still runs
at many kbps?

Thank you for your help!

Andreas