Hi,

Not sure if this is the right mailing list for this but its kinda on topic.
Apparently our ISP has assinged 8 static IP addresses to us, A network IP
address, a route ip address and 5 user ip addresses.  Now they supplied us
with a router with 5 ports on, each one of the ports would assign a
different static ip address but this broke sometime again and since then
we've installed a linux machine which load balances 2 adsl lines.  The
trouble is the ip address assigned to it when it connects isn't anything
like the static IP addresses they've provided.  Is there something I have to
change in order to make use of these addreses?

I'm at a total loss with this and I hope I've made myself clear.

Regards,

Chris.