Hello,

I have a little strange config. I will try to explain it as short as possible.

I have ethernet switch, which is Port Based VLAN enabled.
For example: this switch have 3 ports.
Port 1 is VLAN 1 only.
Port 2 is VLAN 2 only.
Port 3 is VLAN 1 and 2.

This means that if packet come from Port 1 it will be sent ONLY to port 3. If packet come from Port 2 it again will be sent to Port 3 only.
But if packet come from Port 3, and destination MAC address is not known to switch, or packet is broadcast/multicast, the switch will send it both to Ports 2 and 3.

I have network 192.168.0.0/24 on Port 1 and network 192.168.1.0/24 on Port 2. Gateways for this networks are on Linux connected to Port 3.
At this point everything work fine. Two networks communicate via Linux.

But now I must have another network 1.2.3.0/24. This is real IP space.
I must have users with real IP on Port 1 AND on Port 2, but I can't segment it on subnets. Real IP space MUST remain with mask /24.

If user 1.2.3.1 on Port 1 send packet to user 1.2.3.2 on Port 2 switch will send packet ONLY to Port 3, becouse Port 1 and 2 belongs to different Port based VLANs. Linux router will receive this packet, but will ignore it, becouse routing table says that network 1.2.3.0/24 is directly connected to interface.

I don't have idea how to configure kernel to echo back such packets. And again: trouble is becouse network 1.2.3.4/24 MUST NOT be segmented.

I have idea to insert linux bridge between Port 3 and linux router, but I have no idea how this will work.

I hope that I explain topology enough clean. If someone have idea please help.

Thank You,
Svetozar.