I've used tc in the past for shaping, upon learning of tcng, I redid my
config, and load it using tcc.
I thought this was great, as the new script is much easier to maintain,
and is so much simpler.
The new script was working for about a week, then it stopped working.
I now get this error:
can't dump subexpression (if_u32.c, unsupported offset sequence - please
try to reorder matches)

[&&]--[offset]--[==]--[&]--[access]-- (none)
 `----[&&]--[==]--[&]--[access]-- (none)
       |     |     |    +-------- 1
       |     |     |    `-------- 8
       |     |     `--- 16
       |     `---- 16
       `---- <class 1:a>

I'm not sure when or why it stopped working, but I have a habit of doing
apt-get update;apt-get upgrade on debian unstable and not paying attention
to what gets updated.. so I may have gotten a new version of tcng without
realizing it.

Anyway, to get to the point, it is not obvious to me which line is causing
the trouble from that error message.  Without knowing which line to focus
on, its hard for me to proceed with troubleshooting.

Could any of you who are more familiar with tcng help me with this error?

Thanks,
Jason