OK nix. I have problems in my network thats why it has been so long.
I dont guarantee this script works but it's written exactly as mine but the
difference is in marking packets for shaper.
Try it. I will not test it because I have problems with my server ...sorry.
If you want you can give me access to your server so i can apply this script
in case of any errors.
Good luck.
---------------
#eth0 goes to the world
iptables -t mangle -X MYSHAPER-OUT
iptables -t mangle -N MYSHAPER-OUT
iptables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MYSHAPER-OUT
iptables -t mangle -A MYSHAPER-OUT -p tcp --sport 50000:60000 -j
MARK --set-mark 3
#My concept is that averything goes to default class but outbound ftp goes
to limited class
#del any previous root
tc qdisc del root dev eth0
#add root qdisc
tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 2:0 htb r2q 10 default 4
#main class
tc class add dev eth0 parent 2:0 classid 2:1 htb rate 512kbit ceil 512kbit

#defining default class
#guaranted rate is 320kbps for default traffic
tc class add dev eth0 parent 2:1 classid 2:4 htb rate 320kbit ceil 512kbit

tc class add dev eth0 parent 2:1 classid 2:2 htb rate 200kbit ceil 300kbit
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 2:2 handle 3:1 sfq perturb 10

#filtering by mark
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip preference 1 parent 2:0 handle 3 fw
flowid 2:3