Dear lartc's members

I am a new linux user and I was configured a linux
router with cbq.init
I have installed a VoIP gateway with one voice port
(fxs) for a commun telephone and one ethernet port for
the LAN navigation and a ethernet port for wan
interfaz, i.e., the gateway do NAT.
The gateway has a públic IP at the wan interface and a
private IP at the Lan interface.
I do'nt know how to do that a IP packet that come from
voice port has major priority (QoS) that a IP packet
from the lan port.
Both packets come from the same IP (public IP of the
gateway) but I want to prior the one that come from
voice port and to asign it the 80% of bandwidth

Please, I do'nt speak english very well
If any person speak spanish, is better
Thank you

Antonio Lara