Hi,

I've read the lartc doc but got stuck :)

I've created a prio qdisc (the example)

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: prio
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:1 handle 10: sfq
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:2 handle 20:  tbf rate 20kbit buffer
1600 limit 3000
tc qdisc add devl eth0 parent 1:3 handlle 30: sfq

Then I tried to create filters to make priority traffic go to the first band

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 10: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip
dport 22 0xffff flowid 10:1

The command above does not work.  If I change

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dport
22 0xffff flowid 10:1

It goes ok.

So, is this a typo or something is wrong ?

How about the flowid ?  Is it the handle of the qdisc I should
"forward" the packet to ?