To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:50 AM
Subject: [LARTC] QoS with Artifficial Intelligence

Hello everyone, it is not the first time i discuss this topic here, but now
it has come the time to actually do it.

My idea is to set up a daemon to run QoS on linux, with a particularity, add
some A.I. capabilities to our system and hence, be able to change QoS
"topology" every certain time to obtain the maximum performance.

I first want to teach the system which parameters should i vary, and hence i
would like all of you to tell me, which do you think i should change.

Any ideas? Anybody is welcome to join!! :)