Ionut Gogu wrote:

Hello!
I'm using a Slackware Linux as a router and 50 IP addresses for my LAN Clients.
Is there any program i can install that will be able to tell me:
how much (ie. kbps) each individual IP is using at moment t?

salut, :)

u can use tcptrack, supports libcap expressions , as i am sure iftop does too, as i see based on libcap, never tested it alltho' ... but preparing for ... :)
tcptrack is a robust application, responds very quickly to kernel load from network traffic, myself using it for network monitoring and audit for more than 62 workstations, libcap expressions & filtering are less complicated than tcpdump based ones, other words looks good, works good.

http://www.rhythm.cx/~steve/devel/tcptrack/