Do you have to do do it differently for servers that do sacks, or do they still react to DUPs ?

Can someone provide a link to a table which lists tcp "implementations" by OS? At the very least it would be interesting to know what features and tcp implementations are used by WinXP, Win2K, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 and if possible also what Win98, ME and various BSD/Solaris implementations use, although for my purposes I care less about these.

It's really hard to find out whether for example, SACK is implemented in WinXP tcp...? I'm not even sure what changed between linux 2.4 and 2.6?

Thanks for any pointers

Ed W