Hi all, ive got wondershaper working well with the highest download
while maintaing minimal latency but the problem is this:

ive got 2 nics in the linux router eth0 and eth1. eth1= internet
interface but this is connected to a router say 10.0.0.190, now off that
router there are other servers, mail server, domino server etc now if i
shape on eth1 ingress and egress using the wondershaper script then i
only get internet speeds to my local servers, when i could be getting
100mbit :)

Hope you can see my dilemma, what i want to do basically is within use
some tc commands to say do not shape traffic at all if it is coming to
or going to these ips: 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.3 10.0.0.4 etc
Im still reading the howtos on how to write my own rules but since the
wondershaper script is doing exactly what i want i had hoped that
someone would know the commands to implement this now :)

my diagram

lan clients -> linux router -> eth1 -> 100mbit router/switch -> PPPOa
                                            eth1-> 100mbit/switch ->
server1,2,3

Cheers

Anthony