On Thu, 19 May 2005, ro0ot wrote:

How can I set equal bandwidth of 512kbit downlink and 256kbit uplink for every single IP address of 254 IP addresses I have in my LAN?

See: http://wipl-wrr.sourceforge.net/

The system is made by: Christian Worm Mortensen (worm at dkik.dk)

To quote his announce email:

 "The WRR scheduler is an extension to the Traffic Control/network
 bandwidth management part of the Linux kernels. The scheduler was
 developed to support distributing bandwidth on a shared Internet
 connection fairly between local machines."

I know a couple of systems which are using WRR in production, but I have not tried it my self.

Hilsen
  Jesper Brouer