Konrad wrote:

> > What should I do to put all other traffic (not matched by my filters) to
> > 3:3?
>
> OK. I solved the problem.
>
> I must use default here: tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 3:0 htb default 3
>
> Is possible to do it using filters?

Certainly!  You add a filter that directs what you want into the correct
flow, then you match everything else with a second filter, directing all
that to a different (what is now your default) flow.  See the INGRESS
portion of the Wonder Shaper if you don't know how to match everything.
Use prio to determine the selection order of the filters if necessary.
"If necessary" means that filters seldom need different prio values.

--
gypsy