I appreciate you answer, Ed. Thank you. I already use some methods of
spam contention, such RBLs, filters and SPF checks.
But I really wanna know the answer for the question from my first
e-mail. Thank you.

4MBIT INPUT router ->   gw-iface  2mbit OUTPUT ->  MX-server

If HTB (new verb) the interface that communicates with MX, say, 2mbit,
what will occur to the Input queue of gw-router-iface? Will I still
get the link full with 4mbit or will it get lower to 2mbit too, as the
inner interface?