s.az wrote:
I want to shape the incoming traffic ( download ) "but using only fwmark", i know there are other methods, but i want to use this one particularly...

So, first i create DOWNLOAD and mark with 20 all the traffic with destination 10.0.0.3 ( eth1 ) incoming from my internet device ( eth0 ).

#$IPTABLES -t mangle -N DOWNLOAD
#$IPTABLES -t mangle -I PREROUTING -i eth0 -j DOWNLOAD
#$IPTABLES -t mangle -A DOWNLOAD -d 10.0.0.3 -p tcp -m tcp -j MARK --set-mark 20
#$IPTABLES -t mangle -A DOWNLOAD -j IMQ --todev 0

PREROUTING mangle is before de-nat so you won't see local addresses.
If you really need to use imq then you can get it to hook after PREROUTING nat - but you still can't use marks.

If you only want to shape forwarded traffic then you can do it on eth1 without needing imq. You could mark or CLASSIFY in FORWARD.

If you classify you don't need any filters with htb you can do similar with mark and an empty fw filter on the root eg.

$TC filter add dev eth1 parent 1: protocol ip prio 5 fw

then a mark 0x10010 would get sent to class 0x1:10

Andy.