On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 19:47 +0200, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:
> ok i did the calculations and here it is : www.tdi.pozman.pl/fir3
>
> now ping to world from server are superb but. ping to access points in the
> network are 1-2seconds...
> people keep on calling and tlling that tranfers on parts of network are
> 1-3kb/s.
>
> i hae to mention that on the old server all was perfect.
> please anyone :)

Anytime I have ever had this problem which was 4 times 2 weeks ago was
due to a loop in the network. I have no explanation for it and am
pulling my hair out. Some time rebooting AP works sometimes reboot a
switch works. Its not my network I am just trying to help someone fix
it.

Have not had the problem since I told the guy to pull all the cables out
and re cable the network. I would not of said this only your iptables
and tc looks like mine and the problem sounds so-similar.

But this was the only post I could find from you.