ok i read everythong and now understand much more.. the problem is that my boss
told me to erase whole running server, because he wants to run tests on
hardware with windows... (i work with idiot).

he is so stubborn that he does not understand that this is qdisc issue.
my idea is :

        to give htb with imq on interfaces to globally cut bws.

        i would like an advice what is the best solution for network with many
access points ?

        is the incoming bw shaped on internal eth ?

        is it necessary to mark packets when shaping outgoing bw for nated nets
?

--
*Dariusz 'tdi' Dwornikowski | Gentoo | admin at pozman.pl     |
*[JID]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[gg]:2266034|[IRC]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |