On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 09:25:10AM +0200, richard lucassen wrote:
> > Second test after big upgrade..
>
> So you finally got your driver's license? ;)

Indeed - and I have a picture to prove it:
http://ds9a.nl/photos/mim-en-bert-in-auto.jpg

I'm the one on the right :-)

The server has just been upgraded to Debian Sarge and I cleaned up a lot so
there is lots of free space on the disks.

The next step will be setting up the wiki, although I'm still not sure on
the best way to do this.

I've looked at a host of wikis, none of them entirely suits my needs so far.
I *need* the DocBook output in the end as lots of people read the pdf. I
also need top-notch moderation infrastructure because even as it is, there
is enough bad advice available already which I do not want to enshrine into
the HOWTO!

Many many apologies for the long delay...