Fabio Silva wrote:
> Corey ,
>
> sorry, but, i need to make this and my server has proxy transparent
> can you give an aid to me with this?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. I understand if English
isn't your native language, but I can't tell what you mean here.

Also, please keep this discussion on the lartc mailing list. Usually
this means using the "reply to all" function of your email program.
There's a chance you'll ask a question that could be better answered by
another member of the mailing list, and it's also quite possible that
I'll make a mistake and somebody will correct me.

-Corey