Near the end of section 15.10, the following commands are shown for
prioritizing SYN packets:

   iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK SYN
-j MARK --set-mark 0x1
   iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK SYN
-j RETURN

Shouldn't the "-I" option really be "-A"? Like so:

   iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK SYN
-j MARK --set-mark 0x1
   iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK SYN
-j RETURN

Won't using "-I" cause these entries to be inserted at the top of the chain,
putting the RETURN before the MARK is set? Maybe I'm missing something.