> Out of curiosity, I have that command currently in rc.local, but is
> there a better place to put it in the redhat startup sequence?
> Normally it'd do in /etc/sysconfig/network but I'm not sure of the
> possibility of putting that sort of thing in there?
There are two ways:
1. create /sbin/ifup-local, which will run 'ip ro add' or 'ip ro
replace'. Your routing table will be adjusted each time the interface is
brought up (with default route).

2. Wait until I find time for preparing /etc/net for Fedora Extras. Wait
until I get my work accepted into Fedora Extras. Wait until /etc/net
moves to Fedora Core. Wait until next RedHat Linux is built from that
Fedora Core. Buy one and have fun specifying any route attributes in
interface configuration files.

--
    DO4-UANIC