hi!
I can't answer to your question but I have another question on it.

Why do you write "I know that tcng is old" ?

I'm studying tcng, I'm loosing my time?

Is there a better tool?

Thanks,
Fabio
On Friday 31 March 2006 01:11, Larry Brigman wrote:
> I know that tcng is old but I have a question about it.
>
> Was there ever a way to inject real traffic into the simulation,
> something like the
> output of tcpreplay?
>
> Thanks,
> Larry

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono                                   +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax                                        +39 - 0871- 571594
Email                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Indirizzo                                  Viale B. Croce 573
                                           66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  #400424