Jody,

Tryed, not working, same error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip sport 80 0xffff flowid 1:10
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
We have an error talking to the kernel

Att,

Nataniel Klug

Jody Shumaker escreveu:
On 4/4/06, Nataniel Klug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hello all,

    I am trying to match some conections using u32 but I tryed this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32
match ip src 0/0 match ip dst 0/0 match ip sport 80 0xffff flowid 1:10
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
We have an error talking to the kernel
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#

Just a quick guess, but why are you bothering with this: match ip src
0/0 match ip dst 0/0
It's very likely that is causing the invalid argument error, and
doesn't seem necassary at all.  Should at least try the more
simplified command:
tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip
sport 80 0xffff flowid 1:10

- Jody