I think RTP traffic doesn`t flow through SIP proxy. Only SIP packets flows through SIP proxy and RTP traffic flows end to end.

correct me if i`m not.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

On 4/26/06, sophana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what about using a sip proxy?
I'm not sure, but the rtp traffic goes though the sip proxy does it?
then you can prioritize traffic with the sip proxy process user id
(assuming that you can have a proxy on your router)

I have a much more basic question:
I installed a qos script based on wondershaper, which is htb based.
With voip, the result is not correct (I've lot of bandwidth with max prio)
How can I mix absolute priority (for voip) with htb?

Thanks