Andy Furniss <lists <at> andyfurniss.entadsl.com> writes:

> Jarek Poplawski wrote:
>
> > PS: The included patch could be applied after linux-2.6.16-imq2
> > patch or eg. my yesterday version linux-2.6.17.4-imq0.
>
> I think this should go/cc to the IMQ list
>
> linuximq <at> yahoogroups.com

> Subscribe by mail and you won't get asked for a yahoo ID.

Hello,

I had this intention from the start but when I havn't seen any changes on the
web site (from 2006-03-25), no activity on the group site for long time and no
posibility to read any archives of that group, I thought maybe here would be
some more interest. I've seen some patches here, so I dared to send mine. The
second receiver was Andre Correa (I think he tries to save his address).

After your mail I looked at this group site again and, miracuously, I see some
activity today, so I'll take your advice and subscribe.

Thanks,

Jarek P.