> Hi,

Hi there

> with the attached config my gaming ping is still +20ms, even if the
> line isn't saturated..can anybody give me a hint how to get a better
> response time? my line: 1024/128kbit

Try using tc filters instead of CLASSIFY and see if that helps. I've
seen some strange shaping behavior with it...

Another thing is prioritizing some of the htb classes. You can
set priority 1 for class 1:10 (css) and priority 2 for 1:20, 1:90
(lower is better). This way you're sure that css is getting max upload
speed if any other traffic is fighting his way out of your coputer.

You can do the same thing for download, but with your connection I
think that upload will be the most likely bottleneck.

cheers
--
Marek Kierdelewicz
Kierownik Dzia?u Systemów Sieciowych, KoBa