I use IMQ to incomming traffic shaping (using u32 to match the
source/destination MACs)

With IMQ I use:

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i $if_wan0 -j IMQ --to-dev 0

(for example)

To enqueue packets into IMQ device and then shapping.

With IMQ I can use modprobe to set the device count I need and so on.

I really only want to replace IMQ scripts code with IFB, but, at least for
now, I don't stand fine the packet flow using IFB.

I stand now how to initialice ifbX with your example, good!!

Now some aditional question about your example:
   With this line:

tc qdisc add dev ifb19 root tbf limit 2k rate 20kbit buffer 2k

   You are initializing the qdisc for ibf in the same manner you could do
with imq?

   With this lines:
tc qdisc add dev eth0 ingress
tc filter add dev eth0 parent ffff: protocol arp prio 1 u32 match u32 0
0 flowid 1:1 action mirred egress redirect dev ifb19

   Are those analogous as this (my imq0 device as your ifb19 device):
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i $if_wan0 -j IMQ --to-dev 0

?

   The last, Do I only need add clases and qdiscs to ifb19 as if it where
my imq0 device?

Thanks and sorry for my english.