I have three ethernet card and two  of them connected to diffrent ISP and
has diffrent gateways.  And one ethernet card is connected to local lan. I
have installed iptables and configured the firwall to work as nat gateway
for the users.

Now I want to route only mail traffic to the perticular ISP and which I am
not able to do it. I have done iproute configuration what ever lartc said.
But still I am able to access internet only through one ISP.

can someone tell me how can I load blance between two ISPs connected to
single machine.

Thanks
Imthiyaz