Hello,
You will also need to install the dhcp server to be able to assign IP addresses to other.

-nik
----- Original Message ----- From: "Seye Omotoso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: [LARTC] Linux DHPC

Dear sir,

I am trying to install Linux server using DHCP, I have downloaded the DHCP file and installed. etho is the LAN point giving the Linux server connection to Internet and I want to configure eth1 to give DHCP to the clients.

With the instruction I got from the Internet, I have to copy conf file to /etc which I have done,I want to add codes to conf file to make it DHCP but the code is not saving into conf file in /etc. Meanwhile when I finished installation I couldn't find conf file but 'configure' file so I rename the 'configure' to be 'conf' .What do you think I can do? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Seye