I have ip_nat_sip compiled in the kernel (and not as a module). Is that an issue?

Could you give me an example of how I could do using CONNMARK and fwmark based routing if I have an outgoing RTP flow bound to the wrong interface?

Thanks a lot,
François.

Patrick McHardy wrote:
François Delawarde wrote:
I was thinking of trying that along with the netfilter SIP helper, but I
don't even understand how helpers work yet. If you have an idea of how i
could use those things, it would also be worth trying.

Just load ip_nat_sip, it should adjust the SDP information according to
the NATing done on the connection. You need to make sure though that
the RTP stream really does use the same connection (and NAT) as the
SIP connection, which is best done by using CONNMARK and fwmark based
routing.