the above is actually covered in the wiki howto.  Bu tyou need to setup snat on
each interface, then connection tracking takes care of sending each stream out
the right interface, you need to use snat and not MASQ.

Great news :)
And thankyou for the details.
But could you give the link to the wiki howto?
I only found old doc.

Thanks!

Then you need to setup up some ip rule tables for each of the interfaces.

my ip ru looks like this

0:      from all lookup local
200:    from 144.132.145.38 lookup cable
201:    from 60.241.248.86 lookup adsl
32766:  from all lookup main
32767:  from all lookup default

my ip r sh tab default

default  proto static  metric 5
        nexthop via 144.132.144.1  dev vlan2 weight 1
        nexthop via 10.20.20.230  dev ppp0 weight 20
default via 10.20.20.230 dev ppp0  src 60.241.248.86  metric 20
default via 144.132.144.1 dev vlan2  src 144.132.145.38  metric 30

This works fine for me, I have tracked packets with tcpdump on both the server
and the client.

Alex