Yes I want to know if the rate counter calculate with the ethernet frame or
only the IP frame ?
When I put a ceil in Kbit/s on a HTB class, is it the ethernet rate or the
IP rate ?

2007/2/12, Alexandru Dragoi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Andrew Beverley wrote:

 Just a question, the rate values use for configure a class, are they a
IP rate or a Ethernet rate ?

 Do you mean is the rate per IP address or for the whole of the
interface? If so, then the rate is the total for that interface.