[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 16/05/2007 21:30:39:

> Hello,
>
> Is there someone here who knows what does it means?
>
> The Sent part.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# tc -s qdisc show |grep -A 2 "qdisc sfq 140: dev eth0"
> qdisc sfq 140: dev eth0 parent 1:140 limit 128p quantum 1514b perturb
10sec
>  Sent 3155024 bytes 23249 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 0 requeues 0)
>  rate 0bit 0pps backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# tc -s qdisc show |grep -A 2 "qdisc sfq 140: dev eth1"
> qdisc sfq 140: dev eth1 parent 1:140 limit 128p quantum 1514b perturb
10sec
>  Sent 41141183 bytes 32560 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 0 requeues 0)
>  rate 0bit 0pps backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
>

> I also would like to know if there is a way to calc the bandwidth
> traffic (in kbit for example)            of this customer using this
> informations.
>
> Thank you for any help in advance.
>
> Pablo Fernandes

Hi,

the "Sent" parameter shows you the amount of data that fall into this
qdisc. You can obtain the instant bandwith usage that falls into this
qdisc parsing the "rate" parameter. In your example the rate is 0bit, that
means 0 bits per second bandwith usage.
I must admit that the output from tc -s is a big pain !!

Best regards,
Eric Janz

--

ADVERTENCIA LEGAL
El contenido de este correo es confidencial y dirigido unicamente a su

LEGAL ADVISORY
This message is confidential and intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. In order to read its privacy policy consult it at
http://www.barceloviajes.com/privacy